Sunday, June 28, 2009

Perlis Gal

I'm who which like to stay at Perlis, here's a peaceful place , I'm not de one which can live in de big big city , such kl , penang , Jb....... Seldom robbery here and snatching cases . Not same as penang , kl , Jb , in Jb if you din't been rob for a day , u are a lucky one , such like u kena 4D . haha funny right why M'sia 'll turn til becum like tat , poor m'sia!!! when u go Kl , penang u can't see paddy field but here u can , stay in a place without redbox(karaoke) , pub( can't go clubing) , dicco , no big big mall , no tesco , no trafic jam , no need to chase de bus , no rapid , no MC , no starbuck , no hai luo , no old town . the only one which open more n more is cafe (mai cafe , bamboo , radik cafe ,My town cafe) KFC n cake house!!! Quite a boring place , but I love here , I love my house ,I love my mum , dady , baobei, I love to take the same type of breakfast every day - Tokyo Meehun haha^^ , the same lunch - tian tian ^^ .................
*I'll still stay here although there's someone tat I hate to meet to.......



3 years more to stay here ^^ ......
I'm Perlis Gal^^

乏味的城市
带着了家的味道
象征了一种宁静
少了花花绿绿的世界
只有悠闲的世界
隔离了五花八门
看见了乡村的稻香
那你怀念吗??
身为玻璃市的人很丢脸吗??
如果答案是不的话,
那当有人问起你从哪里来的,
你必须大大声的回答
我来自玻璃市!!!

No comments: